Do you know what our favorite thing about football is?
The tackles? The fumbles? The fierce competition between teams?
Nah. THE FOOD!
We thought we’d share one of our favorite game-day snacks in honor of the release of Fred Bowen’s Double Reverse! We’ve even included some pictures to help you follow along.
So grab some friends (because the second best thing about football is the people you watch it with) and try this amazing Touchdown Dip!
(Keep reading to the end of this post to see how you can win a copy of Double Reverse!)
Here’s what you’ll need:
- One container of whipped cream cheese (the softer kind it makes it easier to spread)
- Salsa (about 2/3 to 3/4 of a jar)
- Shredded Mexican cheese (8 oz.)
- Nacho Chips
- 9 x 13 pan
Here’s what you do:
1. Layer the ingredients in the order of cream cheese, salsa, Mexican cheese
2. Heat until cheese is melted using either your microwave or oven (350º F for about 10 minutes)
3. Enjoy with nacho chips!
There you have it! Easy & delicious Touchdown Dip.
But hold on!
Do you have a fabulous game-day recipe?
Email us your recipe and picture(s) to publicity(at)peachtree(dash)online(dot)com or comment below for a chance to win a copy of Double Reverse!