Every night before Stanley (You know Stanley, don’t you? Adorable hat-wearing hamster? Great with colors and machines?) goes to bed, he has supper and a bath.
|Photo via Parents.com|
Grab your favorite early reader and head to the kitchen for this Storytime Snack!
- 1 bag of pretzel sticks
- 1 bag of large marshmallows
- 1 can of colorful frosting (optional)
- 1 bag of M&M’s or other small candies (optional)
- Decide what you’re going to build. Will it be a house, like Stanley built for Myrtle? Or, will you make a spaceship? A skyscraper? Something completely new?
- Insert each pretzel stick into a marshmallow.
- Go on connecting until your masterpiece is finished!
- If you’re feeling fancy, use frosting to attach M&M’s, gumdrops, or other small candies for decoration!