To order directly from Peachtree, use any of the following methods to contact us:
Email email@example.com with your order details.
Call 1-800-241-0113 (404-876-8761) between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time with your order details.
Fax your order details to 1-800-875-8909 (404-875-2578).
Mail your order details to:
1700 Chattahoochee Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30318
Wholesalers and Retailers
Schools and Libraries
Schools and Libraries
To learn the details of our school and library discounts and special returnable terms for author events, email Kelsey Provow at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit your local bookstore or an online retailer to purchase Peachtree titles. To order directly, you may use our shopping cart feature or contact us by email, phone, fax, or mail.
Individual orders are shipped through book post. Shipping and handling is $6.95 for the first book and $1.00 for each additional book. All website orders ship only within the US.
For special sales inquiries, email email@example.com with your order details, and a sales associate will contact you for any necessary additional details.
Non-returnable accounts can purchase books on returnable terms for author events.
For retailer and wholesaler returnable accounts, our return policy is below.
Overstock returns are permitted, without authorization, under the following conditions:
- Books must be received in perfect condition. Damaged, shopworn, stickered or marked books will not be accepted.
- Books must be in print and our publication. Please call for verification of the titles we distribute.
- Period of eligibility: not before 3 months and not after 12 months from the invoice date.
- No customer-supplied invoice information is required. All acceptable returns will be credited at the deepest discount applied to that item if no invoice information is provided.
- Credits are applied to future purchases. No cash refunds will be given.
Damaged books and claims for shortages:
All claims for shortages and/or damaged items must be made within 30 days of the invoice date and all claims for non-receipt or Proof of Delivery must be made within 60 days or they cannot be honored.
Please indicate your Peachtree Account Number on your return packing list. Read Less