Ready for a Dickens of a contest? There are MANY ways to enter this one for the chance to win a signed copy of The Cheshire Cheese Cat: A Dickens of a Tale and a poster! Multiple entries are encouraged, friends – the more points, the better!
1. “Like” The Cheshire Cheese Cat: A Dickens of a Tale on Facebook (2 points)
3. Find and comment on as many Cheshire Cheese Cat reviews as you can and send me the links! You can do this via email, our Cheshire Cheese Cat Facebook page (www.Facebook.com/thecheshirecheesecat) or Twitter (tweet to @PeachtreePub with #cheshirecheesecat) (3 points per comment)
4. Find a copy of The Cheshire Cheese Cat at your local independent bookstore and take a photo of yourself reading it! Again, you can email the photo(s) to me or share them on The Cheshire Cheese Cat Facebook page (www.Facebook.com/thecheshirecheesecat) or Tweet them to @PeachtreePub with #cheshirecheesecat (5 points)
5. Mad Libs (sorta, more like a Wordy Scavenger Hunt)! Go through the book and put together the secret phrase:
· 32nd word of chapter 1
· 2nd word on page 5
· 14th word on page 24
· 2nd word on the last line of page 65
· 23rd word on page 25
· Last word on the 5th line of page 89
· 1st word on the 11th line of page 24
· 1st word on the 19th line of page 154
· 1st word on the 2nd line of page 30
· Last word on first line of chapter 41
· 2nd word of the 4th line on page 129
· Second-to-last word of the 2nd line on page 93
Email the phrase to me with subject line: The Cheshire Cheese Cat Secret Phrase!
*Don’t put this one on Twitter or Facebook though – shh! It’s secret!
Good luck everyone! Happy Reading!
**Contest ends Oct. 21, 2011
***US residents only, please